Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Europe 2011: Day 13

Today I woke up ready to see my son again. And ready to be done living out of a suitcase. And I was over our indulgent diet (though fun while it lasted). 10 days is just right for a vacation for me.

We packed up and left Garda, drove down to Modena and ate at the fanciest restaurant we've ever been in, Osteria Francescana, and made it down to Forli for our flight (an accident on the road had us worried we weren't going to make it!) The very expensive lunch we had was a wonderful way to end our trip (bad meals? Who can remember them when the most exquisite chocolate cake you've ever tasted is sliding over your tongue?)




My FIL was waiting at the airport, dependable as usual, and I noticed I'm doing much better with the kisses. Sadly, the baby was already in bed. I was so excited to see him!

No comments:

Post a Comment