Thursday, September 1, 2011

Europe 2011: Day 2


Not a whole lot to report today. I woke up before 5 am and then couldn't fall back asleep. I wasted a lot of time playing on my iPad, made some phone calls to Italy to set up dinner reservations, took a 90 minute nap, and spent some time with my SIL and her husband. Very low key day.

My BIL told us a great joke:

Q: How do you know if someone is an Apple user?

A: They will tell you about it.

Ha!

My in-laws are always giving us things. I love these earrings and put them in as soon as they gave them to me.






T1 was gifted some clothes by his great-aunt and great-grandma. Isn't this jacket adorable?







It was really nice to have some time to recover, though our sleep schedules are really off and I wish I had brought some
Melatonin or something to help us sleep through the night.

From here on out our days will be much more exciting because tomorrow we leave for Italy!

2 comments:

  1. What sweet inlaws you have! Hooray for Italy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make sure to let the in-laws know that you love T1 wearing clothes with Polish on them. It's so great. I love, love my little Polish nephew. I miss him. Can't it be Christmas already?

    Have so much fun in Italy. I can't wait to see pictures of that place literally on the ocean

    ReplyDelete