Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Europe 2011: Day 9







So beautiful!

Thursday was a really nice, relaxing day. I got up and did a little photo walk, we found out that breakfast here is just as delightful as dinner, went for a hike, and spent several hours in the afternoon sitting by the pool reading.

Just before dinner we drove off the property to photograph this beautiful stone bridge, the prettiest bridge I've ever seen in my life. Unfortunately the light wasn't as good as it was the day before (I'm still kicking myself for not stopping to photograph it when the light was so golden and perfect) and I went back to the Agriturismo a little sad. Until we ate our delicious dinner which cheered me right up.

After that? Bed. I had plans to wake up at 6 am to replicate our hike at sunrise and see what kind of pictures I could take. It's torturing me to wait until the end of our vacation to see all the photos because I don't have a computer to view them on!

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely spot! I want to go there (especially if the food is that good too).

    ReplyDelete